Carpet Cleaning Chem-Dry of Mars
Welcome to Chem-Dry of Mars
Superior Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning!
Carpet Cleaning in Pittsburgh we are much better than steam cleaning, Dry in less than 2 hours, using the best equipment which holds the gold seal in cleaning. We are proud to say that the normal steam cleaning methods are a thing of the past! Chem-Dry of Mars is much healthier for the environment, your home and family.
This process extracts the carpets with a truck-mounted system and does not leave squishy wet carpets. We offer a 30-day customer satisfaction guarantee in case of reappearing spots. At Chem-Dry of Mars we always stand behind our work.By choosing Chem-Dry of Mars, you will have a drier, cleaner, and healthier home.
- Got Pets in Mars? Let Chem-Dry of Mars help remove their odor – with our innovative Pet Urine Removal Treatment.
- You love your pets. So do we! Let us remove their odors with Chem-Dry’s PURT. Serving the entire Pittsburgh area.
Carpet manufacturers require routine professional carpet cleaning to maintain warranty compliance.
Compare the Difference
Water Left after Steam Cleaning
Water Left after Steam Cleaning
Chem-Dry's patented Carbonating Cleaner is applied using a low pressure applicator that applies millions of microscopic carbonated bubbles into your carpet, then with the power of carbonation lifting the dirt and grime to the surface to be extracted and swept away forever. This process leaves your carpet in a drier and cleaner state, more than steam cleaning accomplishes.
Unlike the Chem-Dry process, steam cleaning frequently uses high pressure that forces water down through the carpet backing straight to the pad. This leads to buckets of water that can be left behind trapping soapy, dirt-attracting residue deeply imbedded in your carpet, creating the risk of reappearing spots and a potential breeding ground for mold and bacteria.
Chem-Dry Carbonation VS. Steam Cleaning
Chem-Dry (Hot Carbonation) Steam Cleaning (Hot Water Extraction)
Chem-Dry's System Steam Cleaning
- (Chem-Dry) Carbonating, active cleaning solution
- (Steam Cleaning) Flat, inactive cleaning solution
- (Chem-Dry) Neutral pH cleaning solution
- (Steam Cleaning) High pH cleaning solution
- (Chem-Dry) Safe, non-toxic
- (Steam Cleaning) Chemicals, surfactants, soaps
- (Chem-Dry) Resists resoiling
- (Steam Cleaning) Encourages resoiling
- (Chem-Dry) Low water quantiy
- (Steam Cleaning) High water quantity
- (Chem-Dry) Low pressure application
- (Steam Cleaning) High pressure application
- (Chem-Dry) Short drying time
- (Steam Cleaning) Long drying times = wet carpets and socks
This equiptment holds the coveted gold seal from the Carpet and Rug Institute, our cleaning is endorsed by the major carpet mills click the link below to see the letters.
Experience Chem-Dry of Mars revolutionary carpet cleaning process that uses carbonation and ingredients copied from Mother Nature to make your carpets fresh and clean the natural way. Our carpet cleaning process generates natural CO2 to produce millions of tiny, effervescent bubbles which penetrate the carpet fiber, dissolve dirt and stains quickly, and act as tiny propellants that actually lift dirt to the surface for extraction. Our core carpet cleaning solution, The Natural®, is completely Green and Clean.
- Fast Drying - Carpets Dry in only 1-2 Hours
- Our Core Cleaning Solution, The Natural, is Green & Clean
- Advanced Carpet Cleaning Technology through the process of Hot Carbonating Extraction
- Removes Most Stains - if we can't, no one else can
- Approval by Carpet & Rug Institute
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Professional Carpet Cleaning in Pittsburgh, Valencia , Mars & Gibsonia, PA
Only Chem-Dry uses The Natural®, a proprietary hot carbonating cleaning solution that cleans deep down - using the power of carbonation to lift dirt to the surface where it is sucked away with the Chem-Dry PowerHead. Prolong the life of your carpets and upholstery with our proven Hot Carbonating Extraction® method which has been awarded the Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval - one of the highest honors in the carpet cleaning industry.
Our experienced technicians can clean and extend the life of your furniture using Chem-Dry's unique carbonated upholstery cleaning method.
- Overstuffed Chairs
- Bar Stools
- Office Chairs
- Love Seats
- Dining Chairs
- And many other upholstered items
P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine & Odor Removal Treatment) is a revolutionary product specially formulated to eliminate cat and dog urine odors and has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damage. Urine in carpeting is a severe problem that requires major restoration work, not just simple cleaning and treating. But now with the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product your most severe urine damaged areas can be saved.