Carpet Cleaning Chem-Dry of Mars
Welcome to Chem-Dry of Mars
Superior Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning!
Chem-Dry is known as a world's leader for carpet and upholstery cleaning services, cleaning approximately one billion square feet of carpet on a yearly basis! The thing that makes Chem-Dry the world's favorite carpet and upholstery cleaning service is our patented hot water extraction while using power of carbonation, exceptional customer care, and our ongoing research in cleaning technology.
For Carpet Cleaning in Pittsburgh we're much better than steam cleaning, dry within 2 hours, by using the best equipment which supports the gold seal in cleaning. We are proud to mention that the normal steam cleaning methods would definitely be a thing of previous times!
Chem-Dry of Mars is much healthier for the environment, your home and loved ones.
This process extracts the carpets using a truck-mounted system and does not leave squishy wet carpets. Chem-Dry of Mars also provides you with a 30-day customer satisfaction guarantee in case of reappearing spots. At Chem-Dry of Mars we will always back up our work.
- Got Pets? Let Chem-Dry of Mars help remove their odor – with our innovative Pet Urine Removal Treatment.
- You love your pets. So do we! Let us remove their odors with Chem-Dry’s PURT. Serving the entire Pittsburgh area.
Carpet manufacturers require routine professional carpet cleaning to maintain warranty compliance.
Chem-Dry's patented Carbonating Cleaner is used simply by using a low pressure applicator that applies numerous microscopic carbonated bubbles into the carpet, then utilizes the strength of carbonation lifting the dirt and grime to surface for being extracted and swept away forever. This technique leaves your carpet within a drier and cleaner state, even more than steam cleaning accomplishes.
Different from the Chem-Dry process, steam cleaning frequently uses high pressure that forces water down through the carpet backing right to the pad. Leading to buckets of water which can be left behind trapping soapy, dirt-attracting residue deeply imbedded in your carpet, creating the chance of reappearing spots in addition to a potential breeding ground for mold and bacteria.
Chem-Dry Carbonation VS. Steam Cleaning
- (Chem-Dry) Carbonating, active cleaning solution
- (Steam Cleaning) Flat, inactive cleaning solution
- (Chem-Dry) Neutral pH cleaning solution
- (Steam Cleaning) High pH cleaning solution
- (Chem-Dry) Safe, non-toxic
- (Steam Cleaning) Chemicals, surfactants, soaps
- (Chem-Dry) Resists resoiling
- (Steam Cleaning) Encourages resoiling
- (Chem-Dry) Low water quantiy
- (Steam Cleaning) High water quantity
- (Chem-Dry) Low pressure application
- (Steam Cleaning) High pressure application
- (Chem-Dry) Short drying time
- (Steam Cleaning) Long drying times = wet carpets and socks
This equiptment holds the coveted gold seal from the Carpet and Rug Institute, our cleaning is endorsed by the major carpet mills click the link below to see the letters.
- Fast Drying - Carpets Dry in only 1-2 Hours
- Our Core Cleaning Solution, The Natural, is Green & Clean
- Advanced Carpet Cleaning Technology through the process of Hot Carbonating Extraction
- Removes Most Stains - if we can't, no one else can
- Approval by Carpet & Rug Institute
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Professional Carpet Cleaning in Pittsburgh, Valencia , Mars & Gibsonia, PA
Our experienced technicians can clean and extend the life of your furniture using Chem-Dry's unique carbonated upholstery cleaning method.
- Overstuffed Chairs
- Bar Stools
- Office Chairs
- Love Seats
- Dining Chairs
- And many other upholstered items
P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine & Odor Removal Treatment) is a revolutionary product specially formulated to eliminate cat and dog urine odors and has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damage. Urine in carpeting is a severe problem that requires major restoration work, not just simple cleaning and treating. But now with the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product your most severe urine damaged areas can be saved.
Chem-Dry of MarsSuperior Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning in Pittsburgh, PA
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.