EVERCLEAN BY CHEM-DRY Call (630) 985-5606 Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners
Welcome to Everclean By Chem-Dry
Superior Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
For thirty years, Chem-Dry has been at the forefront of the carpet and upholstery cleaning industry with innovative equipment and powerful cleaning solutions. Prolong the life of your carpets and upholstery with routine cleaning. Chem-Dry professional technicians are trained to deliver tip-quality service at an excellent value.
Ask today about the benefits of Hot Carbonating Extraction, available only from Chem-Dry.
Enjoy the many advantages of choosing Everclean By Chem-Dry:
Superior Cleaning Power, Approved by the Carpet & Rug Institute
Dries in hours, not days
Our primary cleaner is safe and non-toxic
Hot Carbonating Extraction cleans deep while optional Protectant restores stain fighting to carpet fibers
Chem-Dry resists resoiling, so your carpet fibers stay cleaner longer
Our amazing cleaning solution is at the heart of the Chem-Dry process. The Natural combines safe, non-toxic ingredients copied from Mother Nature to produce carbonated cleaning bubbles that lift dirt and allergens to the surface for extraction.
Chem-Dry is the world's largest carpet cleaning company, with more than 4,000 locations across the globe. Trust your carpets and upholstery to Chem-Dry!
Call Everclean By Chem-Dry today for a free estimate or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL WORK PERFORMED BY OWNER.
Drier. Cleaner. Healthier.
Chem-Dry uses less water for faster dry times.
Carpets cleaned the Chem-Dry way are left sparkling clean and dry in 1 to 2 hours, not the 1-2 days you may have experienced with other carpet cleaning methods like steam cleaning. Our secret is that we use the power of effervescent, carbonating cleaning solutions that are so effective that we only need to use a small amount of moisture to achieve miraculous clean carpets. In fact, we only need to use approximately one-ﬁfth to one-tenth of the moisture that steam cleaners use. And if that isn’t enough, the ingredients used in our cleaner are copied from Mother Nature herself. We don’t need soaps, detergents, or harsh chemicals to accomplish our great cleaning results because we’ve got the power of crystal clear carbonating bubbles.
And drier carpets mean healthier homes. Steam cleaning pours water on your carpets, leaving behind dirty water below the surface, which wicks the dirt to the surface while it dries.
Chem-Dry ensures a deep down clean.
If you have ever used club soda to remove a stain from a shirt, you know how the carbonating principle works. We merely perfected it for carpet. The awesome cleaning power of carbonating solutions creates a powerful reaction that deep cleans carpets in a safe and gentle way...and because the bubbles do the work for us, Chem-Dry does not need to use the gallons of soapy cleaning chemicals that steam cleaners or do-it-yourself machines rely on so much. Soapy residues attract dirt like a magnet, causing your carpet to get dirty again faster than ever.
Chem-Dry means a more healthy home.
Many people assume that the best way to clean is to “soak” their carpets and “suck” the water back out, the method commonly known as steam cleaning. But this soggy approach may have some serious drawbacks. Steam carpet cleaning can dump buckets of water on your carpet and pad. When left behind, this water can create a breeding ground for mold and bacteria in just hours. It can also leave behind chemicals and soapy, dirt-attracting residue. That is why Chem-Dry’s low moisture process is healthier.
Because steam carpet cleaners use gallons of water and high pressure, they drive dirt and moisture down into your carpet’s backing and pad. The result, long dry times which can create a breeding ground for mold and bacteria and reappearing spots caused by the dirt "wicking" up the carpet fibers as the carpet dries.
Chem-Dry vs Steam Cleaning
The Carbonated Carpet Cleaner®
Compare the Difference
Water left after steam cleaning.
Chem-Dry's patented Carbonating Cleaner is applied using a low pressure applicator that applies millions of microscopic carbonated bubbles into your carpet, then with the power of carbonation lifting the dirt and grime to the surface to be extracted and swept away forever. This process leaves your carpet in a drier and cleaner state, more than steam cleaning accomplishes.
Unlike the Chem-Dry process, steam cleaning frequently uses high pressure that forces water down through the carpet backing straight to the pad. This leads to buckets of water that can be left behind trapping soapy, dirt-attracting residue deeply imbedded in your carpet, creating the risk of reappearing spots and a potential breeding ground for mold and bacteria.
Chem-Dry Carbonation VS. Steam Cleaning
Chem-Dry (Hot Carbonation)
- Carbonating, active cleaning solution
- Neutral pH cleaning solution
- Safe, non-toxic
- Resists resoiling
- Low water quantiy
- Low pressure application
- Short drying time
Steam Cleaning (Hot Water Extraction)
- Flat, inactive cleaning solution
- High pH cleaning solution
- Chemicals, surfactants, soaps
- Encourages resoiling
- High water quantity
- High pressure application
- Long drying times
Upholstery Cleaning Services
While we're getting your carpets cleaner, why not let us take care of the spots on your couch and chairs? Our patented hot carbonating cleaning process works wonders there as well.
Chem-Dry uses the power of carbonation to lift dirt and soil to the surface of your fabric upholstery where it is sucked away using our powerful extraction equipment.
The secret to Chem-Dry's drier, healthier upholstery cleaning is the millions of microscopic carbonating cleaning bubbles in our cleaner we call The Natural®. The carbonating solutions penetrate deep into the fabric, literally exploding dirt and grime off of the fabric surface. Then, we use hot water extraction to lift the dirty particles to the surface where they are whisked away.
If you have ever used club soda to remove a stain from a shirt, you know how the carbonating principle works. We merely perfected it for carpet and upholstery cleaning. The awesome cleaning power of carbonating solutions creates a powerful reaction that deep cleans carpets in a safe and gentle way.
Carpet Stain Protection
Why Chem-Dry Protectant™
Over time and with regular wear, factory applied stain resistants will experience a reduction in effectiveness. Chem-Dry Protectants refresh the performance of stain resistant carpets, fortifying its ability to resist soiling and staining.
The next generation of outstanding Chem-Dry Protectant is here. Not only is Chem-Dry's PowerGuard Protectant loaded with acid-dye resistors to provide excellent stain resistance, but its unique polymer base also makes it an excellent protector for solution-dyed carpets like polyester and olefin. Laboratory tests confirm that PowerGuard mixed with The Natural®, out performs all other protectants.
Enjoy a More Healthy Home with Frequent Cleanings by Chem-Dry
Well-maintained carpets and upholstery help ensure a healthy home environment by reducing the amount of dust and allergens that are present. Your Chem-Dry professional can apply a special carpet deodorizer and sanitizer to reduce unhealthy bacteria in your carpets. Request the Healthy Home Package, which includes our sanitizer and deodorizer formula, for your next cleaning appointment.
Common allergens ‘hiding’ in the home environment:
- Dust mites are microscopic arachnids found anywhere there is dust. Just one gram of dust can contain anywhere from 100 to 500 dust mites.
- Pet dander is small scales of skin shed by animals.
- Mold spores are microscopic fungal “seeds” that thrive in damp areas of the home, such as the basement, kitchen, and bathroom. Carpet and upholstery dust harbors millions of fungal spores.
- Cockroaches are common, unseen house guests. Their body parts and droppings are highly allergenic.
- Pollen is the microscopic reproductive component of flowering plants and trees. It enters the home from outdoors and is a common component of house dust.
- Allergens are constantly tracked into the home from outdoors. Some are present in the home because of pets, while others (such as mold) grow in damp areas. Research has shown that indoor carpet environments act as a collector for these allergens. When carpets are not professionally cleaned regularly, these particles can become airborne.
Chem-Dry Dust Mite Allergen
The first step in eliminating the dust mite allergen is a thorough cleaning of the home, including hot carbonation extraction of the carpet, rugs, upholstery.
Laboratory studies demonstrated that when dust mite droppings are treated with the main active ingredient contained in Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anti-Allergen, the allergens are denatured, rendering them harmless to people who display allergic systems to dust mite allergens.
We believe Dust Mite Anti-Allergen to be the most effective and safest product available today for surface treatment of dust mite allergens.
Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anit-Allergen is derived from naturally occurring extracts found in plants and trees. It works by instantly deactivating the allergen found in dust mite droppings.
Ask your Chem-Dry professional for more on how an application of Dust Mite Anti-Allergen can benefit your home.
Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anti-Allergen Benefits
- Suitable for carpets, bedding, mattresses, and all household furnishings.
- Effectively controls major causes of asthma.
- Not harmful to humans or animals.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Not a drug or a pesticide.
- Contains no CFCs and is fully biodegradable.
- Proven in studies to be effective in rendering dust mite allergens harmless.
Specialty Stain Removal
Chem-Dry professional technicians can remove most any stain. Armed with an arsenal of the industry’s finest stain-removal products and tools, Chem-Dry can remove, or minimize all types of stains.
Your best chance for removing a stain is as quickly as possible after the spot is made. The longer a spot sits on the carpet or upholstery, the harder it becomes to remove. While most stains can be removed, some require advanced technical skill and expert cleaning solutions. Chem-Dry leads the industry in products and solutions, helping you win the battle against tough stains.
"If we can't get it out. No one can." Your Chem-Dry professional is prepared with tools to remove virtually any stain. Our technician will prepare an on-site evaluation for any stains and provide a no-obligation estimate.
Pet Urine Removal TreatmentP.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary new product specially formulated to eliminate urine odors. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damage. Urine in carpeting is a severe problem that requires major restoration work, not just simple cleaning and treating. But now with the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product your most severe urine damaged areas can be saved.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there, it penetrates the ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T. contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T. Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the subfloor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T. will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T. will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services. The locally operated service provider may not have all tools required for select services.
Area & Oriental Rugs
Your local Chem-Dry can clean most any rug.
Due to a wide variety in construction materials and styles of area rugs, your local Chem-Dry technician will provide an analysis and prepare a no-obligation quote.
Fabrics require routine protection from stains and spills. Over time, the stain guard on fabrics breaks down, allowing new spills to penetrate beyond the protection layer and into the fabrics where they can stain. A routine application of Chem-Dry Protectant will help your fabrics stay cleaner longer. Protect your investment with Chem-Dry – the industry’s best value.
Leather Cleaning & Restoration
Chem-Dry, the World's Largest Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, offers the absolute best services in Leather Furniture cleaning and maintenance. Over time, body oils, perspiration, skin acids and other soils can work their way into the leather. Many cleaning products currently on the market are not appropriate for leather, and may break down leather finishes, which promotes dryness and cracking. Chem-Dry leather products are safe and effective for leather and have over 300 tanneries and manufacturers that endorse these products. With regular cleaning and protecting by a Chem-Dry Certified Leather Specialist, you can prevent undue wear on your leather furniture and keep it looking great.
How Do I Know My Leather Is Dirty?
- Oils and Grease — Body oils from both humans and animals attach and hold onto leather. Hair and hand oils are easily transferred to the head cushions and arm rests of the furniture and can cause serious damage to the protective finishes found on leather.
- Atmospheric Soils — Consider the dust that builds up on a coffee table or desk over a week's time. This same dust is being deposited on your leather. In addition to this dust you add airborne cooking oils and atmospheric pollution that is present, to some degree, in every home.
- Common Soils — These soils include the common dirt tracked in from outside along with sand and fibers from plants. The fibers are brought in the home by adults, kids and pets.
- Dyes and Inks — The inks from newsprint in newspapers can readily be deposited on leather. Clothes such as denims can transfer dye onto leather in a process called dye transfer. The direct ink from a leaky pen or the aspiring toddler artist should not be forgotten.
Scuffs, Scratches, Cuts and Fading
Over the life of your furniture you are bound to experience some of the common problems associated with leather furniture. Our Chem-Dry Certified Technicians are trained to address these problems. Chem-Dry has 60 stock pigment colors similar to the ones used in the tanning process to repair the inevitable scrape or scratch on protected leathers. We can also revitalize color on sensitive aniline leathers.
How Often Do I Clean My Leather
A regular cleaning schedule including professional cleaning 4 times a year is recommended.
In between professional cleanings you can maintain the health and beauty of your leather furniture by cleaning with Chem-Dry Soft Cleaner and rejuvenating the protection with Chem-Dry Protection Cream. Both products are found in the Chem-Dry Home Leather Care Kit.
Call Everclean By Chem-Dry today for a free estimate or send us an email at email@example.com.
ALL WORK PERFORMED BY OWNER.