Dog Urine Removal
How to remove dog urine odors effectively is one of the most frequently asked questions. There are literaly hundreds of dog urine removers and dog urine cleaners available to the public. Which dog urine cleaning products are the most effective has always been up for debate until now.
Pet Urine Removal Treatment
P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary new product specially formulated to eliminate dog urine odors. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe dog urine damage.
Facts You Need To Know About Dog Urine In Your Carpeting:
Dog urine deposited on carpet does not stay there, it penetrates the ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet. Often, without your knowing, dogs will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was completely effective at removing dog urine odors.
When P.U.R.T contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T. Works
- The locations and severity of the odor are determined with the help of a high intensity ultra violet light, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.
- If necessary, the pad may need to be removed and replaced. Additional costs may apply.
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the subfloor if determined necessary. Additional fees may apply.
- When required, P.U.R.T. will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It may be necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. Fees appropriately required for this extensive work.
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T. will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
For a FREE Pet Urine Analysis contact us @ 402-420-9025 or email@example.com.
Also available our World Famous Pet Odor Remover® for occasional accidents and do-it yourself situations.
Serving the following cities & communities: Lincoln, Bennet, Roca, Walton, Ceresco, Cortland, Adams, Firth, Hallam, Martell, Princeton, Davey, Raymond, Valparaiso, Denton, Pleasant Dale, Adams, Palmyra, Eagle, Hickman, Waverly, Greenwood, Holland, Malcolm, Pleasant Dale, Roca, Sprauge, Panama, Agnew, Davey, Touhy, Dwight, Prarie Home, Waverly, Alvo and all of Lancaster County
Serving the following zip codes: 68336, 68339, 68358, 68368, 68372, 68333, 68419, 68404, 68428, 68430, 68438, 68461, 68462, 68512, 68520, 68507, 68524, 68521, 68532, 68516, 68528, 68531, 68514, 68517, 68527, 68505, 68504, 68503, 68508, 68522, 68523, 68502, 68526, 68506, 68510, 68065, 68017, 68635, 68527, 68304, 68366, 68360, 68423, 68301, 68317, 68344, 68347, 68402, 68423, 68331, 68304, 68349, 68418, 68333