J & G Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning Services
Professional Carpet Cleaning in Vancouver and Surrounding Areas
J & G Chem-Dry
J & G Chem-Dry, formerly C & C Chem-Dry, provides superior carpet cleaning services in Vancouver, Washington and the Greater Portland Area of Oregon. Our expertise is in fixing spot problems. If you have a stain that you think may be impossible to remove, call us. We have experience removing stains such as chocolate, ketchup, red wine, blood, soda, permanent marker and nail polish.
- Got Pets in Vancouver? Let J & G Chem-Dry help remove their odor – with our innovative Pet Urine Removal Treatment.
- You love your pets. So do we! Let us remove their odors with Chem-Dry’s PURT. Serving Portland area.
At J & G Chem-Dry, we offer these Core Services:
|Carpet Cleaning||Upholstery Cleaning||Business &
|Spot Removal & Dying|
- Advanced Cleaning Power - Approved by the Carpet & Rug Institute
- Expert leather cleaners
- Carpets & Furniture Dry in less than 2 hours
- Chem-Dry's Core cleaner, The Natural®, is green certified, safe & non-toxic
- Specialize in spot removal and spot dying
- Hot Carbonating Extraction uses the power of carbonation to agitate and lift dirt
- Chem-Dry products resist resoiling so your carpet stays cleaner, longer
Chem-Dry’s unique approach to carpet cleaning provides a better experience and leaves your home healthier. Chem-Dry uses the power of carbonation to extract more dirt and grime from your carpets, giving them a deeper clean. As well, our carbonated cleaning substances only require us to use a fraction of the moisture steam cleaners require. This allows your carpets to dry quicker and helps prevent the growth of mold and mildew under your carpet.
Chem-Dry is the largest carpet cleaning company, with more than 4,000 locations worldwide. Trust your carpets and upholstery to the experts at J & G Chem-Dry.
Click below to leave us a review!
J & G Chem-DryThe best carpet cleaning in Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA!
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.