- SATURDAY, SAME DAY & EXACT TIME APPOINTMENTS!
- 3X DRIER. LOW MOISTURE. GREEN CERTIFIED. HEALTHIER! No Dirt Attracting Residues, No Soaps! Dries quickly in 1-2 hours.
- We serve the Raleigh,Cary,Apex Metro Area: including Morrisville, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina, Wake Forest,
- Garner, Wendell, Knightdale, Rolesville & Zebulon, NC.
- Call for a FREE Phone Estimate:
- #1 WORLD-WIDE BRAND TRUSTED CARPET, UPHOLSTERY, AREA RUG CLEANING COMPANY
- Office & Cleaning Hours
- Mon - Sat 8am to 5:30pm
- ChemDry of Cary
- 415 W. Chatham St.
- Cary,NC 27511
- About the Raleigh, Cary & Apex metro area.
- It is our pleasure to service the over 650,000 residents of Raleigh, Cary & Apex NC. Raleigh is the state capital, the seat of Wake County.
- Raleigh is known as the "City of Oaks" for its many oak trees, which line the streets in the heart of the city. The Raleigh, Cary & Apex metro area is featured prominently in a number of "Top 10 Lists", including those by Forbes, MSNBC and Money magazine, due to its quality of life and business climate. Apex was rated #1 in Money Magazine's Best Places to Live (2015),
- Cary is often considered one of the safest major cities in the US.
- You can trust Chem-Dry of Cary for:
- •Guaranteed workmanship--if spots come back, so do we.
- •Ethical pricing with no hidden charges.
- •Insured Services
- •Hometown Care
- •Professional Conduct
- •Reliability & Stability--We're here today, and we'll be here for you tomorrow.
CHEM-DRY OF CARY
» About Chem-Dry
» COUPONS & SPECIALS WEB
COUPONS & SPECIALS WEB
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
"I have had nothing but positive
experiences with Chem-Dry of Cary. They are dependable,
timely and very responsive."
V. in Raleigh,NC
"Chem Dry cleaned up our carpets
much better than steam cleaning did in the past. Best of all quick
Debbie in Apex, NC
"Awesome service and very accommodating. Both
times they were easy to schedule, punctual, professional and
- Emma in Cary,
"The crew called to say they were
ahead of schedule, very efficient, great job."
Olivia in Cary,NC
"My area rugs look fantastic! Not
only do they do an excellent job, they are prompt and nice to deal
in Holly Springs,NC
"I was house sitting and their
dog totally destroyed the carpet with stains. But Chem-Dry of
Cary's cleaning results were amazing, as advertised & saved me.
Well worth the price and in saving me time."
- Jay T.
"Better results than anyone expected. We thought
the carpet would have to be replaced because it wasn't
cleaned in years. Very professional and dependable
Mike, Commercial Account in Morrisville,NC
"Great job! We decided to see if
the carpet was savable. No need for new carpet yet after all. No
extra charge for the heavily stained areas either.
- Robin in Cary, NC
"Attention to detail, helpful and friendly.
-Madison in Cary,NC
"The spot remover they include in the
cleaning comes in handy. Used ChemDry of Cary for over 10 years.
The crews are excellent, explain the options, on time and provide
- Valerie in Raleigh,NC
"I'm a Realtor and have many resources for
carpet cleaning jobs. They are fair, reliable and make my life
-Sam in Raleigh, NC
"Money well spent. Two dogs, eight year old
carpet, looked awful. No smell. Stains came out or
-Penny in Raleigh, NC
"We are picky people and used other
cleaners, not anymore. Really happy with the results and customer
-Dawn in Raleigh,NC
"A last minute request, professional service
and friendly staff. Definitely recommend them!
- Alison in Raleigh,NC