Raleigh Carpet Cleaning | Chem-Dry Call 919-853-1233
- Hire a Company With a Great Reputation.
- Get the Cleanest, Healthiest Carpet & Rugs in all the Raleigh, Cary & Apex Metro Area.
- Our Certified Green, Low Moisture cleaner is applied free of soaps and any dirt attracting residues other carpet cleaners leave behind. Absolutely nothing but clean and healthy is left behind with our process.
- Dries in 1-2 hours our low moisture process ensures No cleaners or water goes into your carpet padding requiring drying times of 5-7 hours.
- The millions of carbonating bubbles lift dirt and stains out for permanent removal.
- Our phone estimates are based on the square footage we work from on the phone. We will measure and give an exact price at the time of the appoitment
What our Raleigh customers are saying...
"It looks way better. Between a dog and kids, I can't believe the difference." - Vicki P
"I was house sitting and their dog totally destroyed the carpet with stains. But Chem-Dry of Cary's cleaning results were amazing, as advertised and saved me. Well worth the time savings and price." Jay T.
Read our reviews on these sites!
Cary | Apex |Wake Forest
|Garner | Morrisville | Wendell |
Knightdale | Fuquay-Varina |
Zebulon | Holly Springs/
Click Here for some tips on how you can keep allergens out of your house!
And Click Here for more helpful independent information from The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) on how carpet enhances your home from providing warmth & comfort to improving your Indoor Air Quality!
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.