Carpet Cleaning Raleigh-Cary Metro Area 919-469-1430
- Best carpet cleaning value in the Raleigh, Cary & Apex metro area. Reasons to choose us!
- From the carpets your kids play on to the mattress you sleep on, our residential home cleaning services are designed not just to enhance and beautify, but to promote a healthy, clean and odor-free environment.
- Our green, low moisture cleaner is applied free of soaps and other dirt attracting residues other carpet cleaners leave behind. Absolutely nothing but clean and healthy is left behind with our process.
- Our low moisture, low pressure system never gets your carpet pad wet! Its great for your health and convenient to have dry carpets in 1-2 hours!
- The millions of carbonating bubbles lift dirt and stains out for permanent removal. Our patented GREEN Certified cleaner is amazingly effective and safe. Our cleaning system keeps your family and the planet healthier.
- We believe in honest pricing, hard-working, trained, technicians with an eye for details.
What our Raleigh customers are saying...
"It looks way better. Between a dog and kids, I can't believe the difference." - Vicki P
"I was house sitting and their dog totally destroyed the carpet with stains. But Chem-Dry of Cary's cleaning results were amazing, as advertised and saved me. Well worth the time savings and price." Jay T.
For rug & upholstery service in Durham and Chapel Hill area please call ChemDry of Chapel Hill/Durham at 919-968-4009. Or go to their web page link below:
For solutions in water and fire damage 24/7 call Cary Reconstruction in the Raleigh metro area at 888-501-7824. Or go to their web page link below.
Cary | Apex |Wake Forest |Garner | Morrisville | Wendell | Knightdale | Fuquay-Varina | Zebulon | Holly Springs/ Raleigh
Click Here for some tips on how you can keep allergens out of your house!
And Click Here for more helpful independent information from The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) on how carpet enhances your home from providing warmth & comfort to improving your Indoor Air Quality!
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.