Raleigh Carpet Cleaning | Chem-Dry Call 919-853-1233
Our advanced Green solutions are made without soaps or detergents & are safer to use on all fabrics than any other cleaning methods.
We provide Fast Drying, Convenient and efficient, Carbonated Carpet, Rug and Furniture cleaning.
Our technicians are trained to deliver top-quality services at an outstanding value.
- Chem-Dry of Cary is your complete solution for carpet, furniture and oriental rug cleaning in the Raleigh, Cary & Apex metro area. Hire a Company with a Reputation for reliable and great service.
- Our Carbonated, Certified Green, Low Moisture cleaner is applied free of soaps and any dirt attracting residues other carpet cleaners leave behind. Absolutely nothing but clean and healthy is left behind with our process.
- Dries in 1-2 hours. Our low moisture process ensures No cleaners or water are forced into your carpet padding requiring drying times of 5-7 hours.
- The millions of Green Carbonating bubbles lift dirt and stains out for permanent removal.
- Our phone estimates are based on the square footage we work from on the phone. We will measure and give an exact price at the time of the appointment
Feedback from our Raleigh customers ...
"We had some extremely dirty carpets. Between a dog and kids, I can't believe the difference."
- Vicki P
"I was house sitting and their dog totally destroyed the carpet with stains. But Chem-Dry of Cary's cleaning results were amazing, as advertised and saved me. Well worth the time savings and price." Jay T.
You can leave feedback through our email, office or on Google Places via your Google account. Read our reviews on these sites!
Cary | Apex |Wake Forest
|Garner | Morrisville | Wendell |
Knightdale | Fuquay-Varina |
Zebulon | Holly Springs/
Click Here for some tips on how you can keep allergens out of your house!
And Click Here for more helpful independent information from The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) on how carpet enhances your home from providing warmth & comfort to improving your Indoor Air Quality!
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.