Chem-Dry of Cary 919-469-1430 | Raleigh-Cary Metro Area, NC
Dry in 1-2 Hours, #1 Brand Tested, Low Moisture, Carpet-Upholstery Cleaning-Raleigh-Cary-Apex Metro Area,NC
Chem-Dry of Cary
More Cleaning Power than steam cleaning & fast drying! Our Low Moisture, Eco Friendly and Green cleaners will get rid of stains, smells, germs, allergens and bacteria that you can't help but notice.
Hire the Best! We will save you time and trouble in getting your carpets, rugs or upholstery cleaned in Raleigh, Cary & Apex Metro Area! One less thing to worry about.
So, what makes us different and better from the other carpet or rug cleaning services?
- Certified GREEN, completely Safe, 100% Non-Toxic & No Soapy Residues. We provide a quick drying (1-2 hours) and a more effective, healthier cleaning. Unlike other carpet cleaning companies (dry or water based), we make sure no soapy residues, hash chemicals, or extra water is used - as these substances can actually make things worse for your carpet and indoor air environment.
- We guarantee our work 100%! We respect your time and provide accurate scheduling and punctual arrivals. A Cleaning services that is #1 Brand Trusted and Tested! Our pricing includes preliminary vacuuming and spotting which other companies skip or charge extra for. We use millions of Green, Carbonating Bubbles that separate and lift dirt and stains out permanently, in extending the life of your carpet, rugs and upholstery.
- Peace of mind! Our water based cleaner uses 75% less water than Steam and Shampoo cleaners require to flush out soapy detergents and dirt. Using our low moisture method NO water penetrates into your carpet padding, leaving NO health threat of Mold and Mildew.
- Our Patented, Tested and Proven Pet Odor Treatment is the best in the carpet cleaning industry. Bacteria that is found in Dog and Cat urine is actually destroyed and eliminated; NOT MASKED.
- Our PROTECTANT restores stain-fighting capability to carpet, rugs and upholstery. Additionally, we can Sanitize carpets and upholstery to effectively eliminate bacteria, germs and common household allergens.
- We clean your delicate area rugs in your house on top of your wood floors with our low moisture process, to easily lift dirt and stains out. We GUARANTEE no damage to your rugs or floors.
For over 20 years we have been a locally owned and operated franchise that gives you professional services at well valued prices. It's part of our commitment to caring for a healthy environment and offering the best carpet and upholstery services possible.
As an independently owned and operated business we have the support of a #1 Rated National Brand but enjoy the local connections that we have built up with our customers over our many years.
Click on your Wake County City below to read more local reviews from your neighbors that support our claims that you get the best and healthiest clean possible for home and office.
The Quebec Asthmatic Association recommends only Chem-Dry cleanings for homes occupied by respiratory sensitive, allergic persons or homes with children and pets.
Customers in Orange and Durham Counties Click Here or Call Chem-Dry of Chapel Hill/Durham (919)968-4009
Looking for a home in the Raleigh Metro area; click here for the Linda Trevor & Co. RE/MAX UNITED Team.
Read our Reviews on these sites!
We also accept personal checks.
Click here for a better understanding on how carpet can be a positive and the best flooring choice for those dealing with Asthma and Allergies. From the Carpet & Rug Institute web page.
Click here to purchase through Amazon | eBay our World Famous Chem-Dry Carpet & Upholstery Spot Remover! Our world-wide spotter works well on filtration lines along baseboards and stairs. Free shipping available.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.