Chem-Dry of Cary 919-469-1430 | Raleigh-Cary Metro Area, NC
Dry in 1 Hour, #1 Green Rug Cleaner, Low Moisture, Carpet-Upholstery Cleaning-Raleigh-Cary-Apex Metro Area,NC
Chem-Dry of Cary
Completely Safe for your Family and Pets our 100% Non-Toxic Self-Carbonating cleaner has More Cleaning Power than Steam, Shampoo or other Dry carpet cleaners!
Our Certified Green, Quick Drying (1 hour), Low Moisture & Eco Friendly cleaning will get rid of tough stains, smells, germs, allergens and bacteria other companies leave behind.
Made from naturally occurring carbonation and plain water. Our neutral pH solution has no dirt attracting additives like soaps or detergents in it! This is unique in our Industry and making it completely Safe & Environmentally Effective to use on all types of carpets, rugs & furniture.
Our technicians are trained to deliver top-quality & efficient services at an excellent value!
- Certified Green, Completely Safe for Family & Pets, 100% Non-Toxic.
- Healthiest, Quickest Drying Times (1 hour). Unlike other carpet cleaning companies (dry or water based), we ensure No soapy detergents, No hash chemicals, or Excessive Water is used - as these factors will actually make things worse for your indoor air environment and rugs.
- We guarantee our work 100%! We respect your time and provide Exact Appointments and Same Day Service.
- Our pricing includes preliminary vacuuming and spotting which other companies skip or charge extra for.
- Our water based cleaner uses 75% less water than Steam and Shampoo cleaners require, to flush out soapy detergents and dirt. NO water penetrates into your carpet padding, leaving NO Health threat of Mold and Mildew.
- Our Patented, Pet Odor Treatment is the Best in the carpet cleaning Industry. Bacteria that is found in Dog and Cat urine is actually destroyed and eliminated; NOT MASKED.
- Our 3X PROTECTANT Restores Stain-Fighting capability to carpet, rugs and upholstery. Additionally, we can Sanitize carpets and upholstery to effectively eliminate Bacteria, Germs and Allergens.
- We clean your Area/Oriental Rugs at your home on top of your wood floors to safely & gently lift dirt and stains out. We GUARANTEE no damage to your rugs or floors.
We are a locally owned and operated franchise that gives you professional services at well valued market prices.
As we have the Advance support of a #1 Rated Rug/Carpet Cleaning Brand.
Go to our review page to see more Reviews from your neighbors that support our Reputation that you get the Best and Healthiest cleaning possible for your home and office.
The Quebec Asthmatic Association recommends only Chem-Dry cleanings for homes occupied by respiratory sensitive, allergic persons or homes with children and pets. We get the Germs out, with the Dirt!
Customers in Orange and Durham Counties Click Here or Call Chem-Dry of Chapel Hill/Durham (919)968-4009
Looking for a home in the Raleigh Metro area; click here for the Linda Trevor & Co. RE/MAX UNITED Team.
Share Your Experience with us: in an email to us; customer comments or through Google Places in 3 quick steps - Log in to your Google Account. Search for Chem-Dry of Cary & Click "Write a Review" on Google Places listing.
We strive for perfection and we value your feedback.
We also accept personal checks.
Click here for a better understanding on how carpet can be a positive and the best flooring choice for those dealing with Asthma and Allergies. From the Carpet & Rug Institute web page.
Click here to purchase through Amazon | eBay our World Famous Chem-Dry Carpet & Upholstery Spot Remover! Our world-wide spotter works well on filtration lines along baseboards and stairs. Free shipping available.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.