Chem-Dry of Cary 919-469-1430 | Raleigh-Cary Metro Area, NC
Dry in 1 Hour, #1 Green Rug Cleaner, Low Moisture, Carpet-Upholstery Cleaning-Raleigh-Cary-Apex Metro Area,NC
Chem-Dry of Cary
Completely Safe and Green for your Family and Pets our 100% Non-Toxic Carbonating Solution has More Cleaning Power than Steam, Shampoo or other Dry carpet cleaners!
Reaching Deep into the carpet pile, our Quick Drying (1 hour), Low Moisture cleaning will get rid of tough Pet Stains, Smells, Germs, Allergens and Bacteria other rug cleaners leave behind.
For more than 20 years we have been making carpet & furniture cleaning Healthier, Drier and more Convenient without any harsh chemicals and Long Dry times in the , & Metro Area!
Made from naturally occurring carbonation with water. Our Cleaner is innovative, Green and unique in our industry. These advancements increases our Cleaning Power and Effectiveness.
Our Carbonated solutions are Free of Soaps, Detergents and other Dirt attracting additives the Cleaning Industry relies upon.
This is part of of our commitment to Green Technology and Sustainability. Every year, we help conserve tens of thousands of gallons of water thanks to our low-moisture methods.
Our technicians are Go-To cleaners, trained to deliver top-quality services at an excellent value!
- Certified Green, Completely Safe for Family & Pets, 100% Non-Toxic.
- Healthiest, Quickest Drying Times (1 hour). Unlike other carpet cleaning companies (dry or water based), we ensure No soapy detergents, No hash chemicals, or Excessive Water is used - as these factors will actually make things worse for your indoor air environment and rugs.
- We guarantee our work 100%! We respect your time and provide Exact Appointments and Same Day Service.
- Our pricing includes preliminary vacuuming and spotting which other companies skip or charge extra for.
- Our water based cleaner uses NO water penetrates into your carpet padding, leaving NO Health threat of Mold and Mildew.
- Our Patented,Bacteria that is found in Dog and Cat urine is actually destroyed and eliminated; NOT MASKED.
- Our 3X PROTECTANT Restores Stain-Fighting capability to carpet, area rugs and upholstery. Additionally, we can Sanitize carpets and upholstery to effectively eliminate Bacteria, Germs and Allergens.
- We clean all types of Area Rugs (natural or synthetic) at your home at a fraction of the cost other cleaners charge. We have No Pick Up or Delivery Fees. We GUARANTEE No Damage to your rugs or floors.
We are a locally owned and operated franchise that gives you professional services at well valued market prices.
As we have the Advance .
Go to our review page to see more comments from your neighbors that support our Reputation that you get the Best and Healthiest cleaning possible for your home and office.
The Quebec Asthmatic Association recommends We can get the Germs & Bacteria out, along with the Dirt!
Customers in Orange and Durham Counties Click Here or Call Chem-Dry of Chapel Hill/Durham (919)968-4009
Looking for a home in the Raleigh Metro area; click here for the Linda Trevor & Co. RE/MAX UNITED Team.
We also accept personal checks.
Click here for a better understanding on how carpet can be a positive and the best flooring choice for those dealing with Asthma and Allergies. From the Carpet & Rug Institute web page.
Click here to purchase through Amazon | eBay our World Famous Chem-Dry Carpet & Upholstery Spot Remover! Our world-wide spotter works well on filtration lines along baseboards and stairs. Free shipping available.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.