Carpet Repair and Carpet Stretching
- Carpet stretching to correct ripples, bulges, and wrinkles that have occurred from improper installation or general wear-and-tear. A proper carpet stretch will revitalize your carpet’s color and lifespan as well as prevent tripping hazards.
- Carpet patching to remove and replace irreversible stains, mildew, chemical damage, tears and burns. We can redeem your carpet from ruin by replacing the small damaged section with another piece cut to match.
- Seam repairs to tie up broken seams that can be hazardous especially with young children around. We will heat bond and re-seam them for a permanent seal.
- Tack stripping installation to hold your loose carpet in place.
- Custom molding treatment to properly seal your carpet against hard surface floors such as bathroom floors, kitchen floors, entryways and thresholds.
- Water damage treatments to save your carpet from mold and mildew before it’s too late. We can thoroughly dry down, air and clean your damp carpet before bacteria has the chance to settle in and destroy preserving many more years from it.
Bomar Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning
206 North Madrona Unit 102
Brea, CA 92821
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.