Carpet Cleaning Silicon Valley - Almaden Chem-Dry
Welcome to Almaden Chem-Dry, Superior Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners
Since 1995, Almaden Chem-Dry has provided superior carpet cleaning for customers in San Jose and the Silicon Valley. With more than 25 years in the Chem-Dry business, we are experienced in carpet cleaning and believe in the technology of Chem-Dry products and services. Our ability to remove stains and spots is superior.We are positive that if we can't get a stain out, no one can! We specialize in removing pet urine and red stains such as ketchup and wine. Our technicians are friendly, professional and treat customers and we would like to be treated, with honesty, integrity and respect
Chem-Dry’s unique approach to carpet cleaning provides a better experience and leaves your home healthier. Chem-Dry uses the power of carbonation to extract more dirt and grime from your carpets, giving them a deeper clean. As well, our carbonated cleaning substances only require us to use a fraction of the moisture steam cleaners require. This allows your carpets to dry quicker and helps prevent the growth of mold and mildew under your carpet.
- Extend the life and durability of your carpet with Chem-Dry Protectant. Fight stains between cleanings.
- Spills don’t stand a fighting chance against carpet Protectant from Almaden Chem-Dry. A must-have for homes with kids – of all ages!
Almaden Chem-Dry provides professional cleaning services for customers in San Jose, Campbell, Santa Clara, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, Saratoga, Cupertinoi and Milpitas. We also offer several carpet cleaning coupons.
Why Choose Almaden Chem-Dry?
- The power of our cleaning process is advanced and approved by the Carpet & Rug Institute
- Carpets are dry in only 1-2 hours, not 1-2 days
- Our primary cleaner, The Natural®, is green certified, safe & non-toxic
- Hot Carbonating Extraction cleans deep with the power of carbonation
- Chem-Dry Protectant restores stain-fighting to carpet fibers so carpets stay cleaner, longer
1840 A 17th Ave
*Based on results from a study conducted by an independent laboratory using Chem-Dry's Hot Carbonating Extraction process. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Airborne bacteria results includes use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple homes.