Job Openings - Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Looking for a new beginning ...
Our business is growing ... come grow with us!
Chem-Dry of Allen County is an area provider of Superior Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. We are expanding our team of professional service technicians. If you are versatile, detail-oriented, well spoken individual. Earning potential is $400-$800 weekly upon training completion.
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Honest with Good Integrity
- Very Dependable
- Solution Oriented
- Go Getter
- Clean Driving Record
- Clean Background Record
The individual must:
- Upon Training completion - be able to work on own without any supervision.
- Have a valid drivers liscense.
- Be able to operate equipment & lift up to 75#.
- Be professionally presentable.
- Be able to read, write and follow directions.
- Be able to pass a 3rd party background check.
Chem-Dry of Allen County is a Drug and Smoke Free Work Environment.
The pay is $8/hour to start. Upon training completion, certification and demonstrated ability pay can range from $400-$800 per week.
The employee schedule is flexible. We are looking for dependable people who will contribute their talents 3-4 days a week. We serve residential and commercial customers in Allen, Dekalb, Huntington, Steuben, and Whitley Counties (Indiana).
For further consideration please email your contact information, resume and reference toemail to email@example.com reference Technician #1210 in the subject line. Resumes without references will not be considered.