- Allen County; Fort Wayne, New Haven, IN
- Huntington & Whitley Counties
- Huntington, Columbia City, South Whitley
- (260) 355-0905
- Dekalb County; Auburn, Garrett, IN
- Steuben County; Angola, Fremont, IN
- Toll Free
- Customer Testimonials:
- "Awesome job! I have used Chem-Dry of Allen County several times now to clean my carpet and will never use anyone else. They are very attentive to detail and do an awesome job on carpets, especially when you have a puppy! Love the PURT product they have for those puppy messes." - Arlene M. Fort Wayne, IN
- "The floor looks great!"
- - Mark B. Fort Wayne, IN
- "Thanks for the great job on our carpets. Looks and smells great."
- - Laura B. Fort Wayne, IN
- "Thanks so much for the prompt service and expertise in cleaning our carpet. I appeciate your kindness, It was a pleasure."
- Jim G. - Fort Wayne, IN
- I am so pleased with my carpet cleaning. Truly impressed about Chem-Dry & will recommend to my friends.
- - Dee H. - Fort Wayne, IN
- Highly Recommend You. Appreciated the promptness. The Carpets look great!- Kathy - New Haven, IN
- Absolutely Excellent Customer Service.
- - V.O. Fort Wayne, IN
- Top of our List for carpet cleaning - Ross, Fort Wayne, IN
- Wine spots came out beautifully. I was amazed. Wow! - Nancy, Fort Wayne, IN
- The most awesome experience dealing with a business. The Nicest most polite guys I ever met. Beyond our expectactions. - Judy, New Haven, IN
- Friendly, professional & hard-working. Fantastic - H.M., Fort Wayne, IN
- Crew was very courteous. Pleased with cleaning. - C.W., Fort Wayne, IN
- Very thorough, I was impressed. - HD, Auburn, IN
Carpet-Cleaning-Services Industry Links.
Up one level
News concerning cleaning industry & our local chem-dry cleaning service
The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) is the science-based source for the facts about carpet and rugs. Whether you are a homeowner, an architect, or a facility manager, making the right decisions starts with having the facts. CRI’s job is to prove how your environment for living, working, learning and health is better
— thanks to carpet and rugs.
Dust mites, relatives of the spider, are too small to see without a microscope. Dust mites eat skin cells shed by people, and they thrive in warm, humid environments. In most homes, bedding, upholstered furniture and carpeting provide an ideal environment for dust mites.
Steps to reduce the number of dust mites in your home can often control dust mite allergy. Medications or other treatments may be necessary to relieve symptoms and manage asthma.
This space is for new links for Allen County, Fort Wayne, New Haven Clients.
Learn more about Chem-Dry's circle of excellence program.
What do these do?